A tulajdonosok elvárásai
Shareholders expect a relatively safe, positive return on their investments.
Their expectations are formulated in figures which are included in the financial plans of companies. These plans and the reports on results contain the following main elements that reflect the financial success of businesses:
- ROACE – Return on Average Capital Employed
- Basic Earnings per Share (net income per share)
- Dividend: In setting the level of the dividend the company board intends to increase dividends at least in line with inflation over time.
Az ügyvezetői igazgató pozíciója
The Managing Director’s tasks, responsibilities and qualities:
The Managing Director of a company is responsible for all administrative operations of the organization. He reports to the Executive Director/CEO/Board of Directors. He works closely with the Finance Director and directly supervises the administrative staff.
The Managing Director needs strong management and human resources expertise, advanced project-management and strategic planning skills, experience in running meetings and supervising employees. He needs thorough understanding of organizational finance and the ability to read and understand financial reports, including statements of revenue and expenses, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
The Managing Director must be a highly effective communicator who is able to anticipate problems, initiate solutions and make decisions consistent with the organization’s mission. The ideal Managing Director is capable of performing well in a changeable organization, has the ability to work independently, functions as a strong team-player, possesses excellent interpersonal skills and has excellent written and verbal communications skills. He also needs excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and he needs to be prepared to play a leadership role.
Az ügyvezetői titkárságon
- Good morning. May I speak to Mr. Thomson, please?
- No, I’m sorry, he is not in at the moment. I am the Director’s secretary, may I help you sir?
- Yes. My name is David Smith from Intex Ltd. I sent him an email last week; it was an invitation to our conference. I just wonder if he received the message because I haven’t had an answer yet. I don’t want him to run out of time with the registration.
- I think I saw your invitation and as far as I remember he was interested in it but he was not sure about his programme on that day. Let me check his diary and I will ask him about this as soon as he comes back.
- That’s wonderful, thank you. Please let me know if he can come. You can find my telephone number in the email or you can just reply to my mail. Either way is okay for me. Thank you again, good bye.
- Good bye.
Kik is egy vállalat tulajdonosai?
The owner of a company can be:
A private person
More than one private person– in this case it is called a partnership
A company or companies
Shareholders – either a private person or a company or more people and more companies