Külföldi vendég megkérdezi, hogy tud elutazni egy vidéki városba
- Please, can you help me? I need to go to Debrecen after a meeting today at 6 o’clock from here. I would like to go by train, if possible, can you help me sorting it out, what time and from which station can I get a service?
- Yes, in a minute. I check on the internet. There is a browser program called Elvira, which is easy to use. Do you want to do it yourself, or shall I do it for you?
- I’d be glad if you could do it for me, it is quicker that way.
- No problem. Let’s see. There is a direct train at 6.40 from the Keleti Station, you can get there by taxi. Shall I order a taxi for you right now just to make sure that you get there on time? I can’t book the ticket for you on-line, but you can buy it on the train in case you don’t have enough time before departure.
- Okay, that sounds all right. Can you order a taxi for me by 6, just as I finish my meeting and ready to leave? Can you also ask about the price of the taxi as well as the train ticket?
- Yes, sure. Is it going to be a single trip or a return?
- Return. I will come back tomorrow in the morning, I’m not sure yet when.
- All right, I will find out all of this by 6, before you get in the taxi. Please come here before you leave.
- Of course I will. Thanks for your help.
- You are welcome. See you later.
Külföldi vendég telefonálni szeretne
- Could you please help me to make a phone call? I have tried this number several times, but it’s not working.
- You can’t get through?
- No, not one single time!
- Let me see! That’s a local number, so if you use the office line, you don’t have to dial any other number before this. If you want to use your mobile you need to put 00 and Hungary’s country code: 36 and 1 for Budapest in front of this number. But it’s much easier and cheaper to use our normal business line,. Shall I dial it for you?
- Yes, please, that would be great.
Vendég a recepción tájékozódik, hol találja az üzletág-igazgatót, akihez jött
- Good morning. My name is Robert Brown, I am from the head-office in Brussels. I came to visit Mr. Kovács, line manager for chemicals. Can you let me know that I’ve arrived?
- Of course, I can. I let him know, that you’re here. Please wait a minute.
- Thank you.
- His secretary will be here in a minute and she will show you the way to him on the 3rd floor. Please take a seat until she comes.
- Thanks, but I’d rather look around here, there are nice pictures on the wall. Nice, that you have such old pictures about the company!
- Here she comes! Mr. Brown, please meet Mrs. Bodnar, she is the secretary of Mr. Kovacs, she will help you today.