A fénymásoló túl halvány másolatokat készít
- These copies are far too vague, don’t you think so? Actually, they are almost invisible.
- I’d say something is wrong with the toner.
- That’s out of the question! I got it replaced last week.
- Then check the settings of printing commands in the menu-system.
- Now you’re talking. Here we are. Oh yes, it was set to economical… Let me set it to medium.
- Now print out a test copy to see if it works normally.
- All right, it looks much better. Do you think I should set it to have even darker characters?
- Nope. That would be a waste of ink. The test copy is clear and readable.
Hardver- és szoftver-hibák
The most common reasons for a system failure are to be found in the ‘Trouble shooting’ chapter in the manual of IT appliances. If you are lucky the nature of the problem is identical with one described there. Firstly make sure whether the problem is a hardware problem or a software problem. If the problem persists you had better seek an IT specialist’s expertise to sort it out, otherwise you may end up with lost data and a crashed system. In order to avoid that make a so-called back-up disc copy with all the essential data saved on it. In case of software problems try to seek help from the Help menu. If nothing works out you can still download the program from the internet free of charge or for a low price. It is advisable that you perform regular checks of your computer as there are numerous useful applications that can maintain your personal data files and the whole software system. Also, make sure that you have a good anti-virus as well as a fire-wall program to protect your data. Some of them may be downloaded free of charge as shareware.