A nyomtató begyűri a papírt
- Damn, the printer crumpled the paper! It’s been the fifth in a row!
- Whatever happened to it?
- No idea. See to it that the sheets are inserted in the document feeder in the right way.
- Yes, I’ve checked that. It was o.k. Let me try it again. Oh no, I’ll break this lousy printer!
- So it was not the problem. What else then?
- Sometimes poor quality paper gets stuck in…But the one I use is Xerox which is really good quality!
- Maybe the document forwarding casters are too run down…I’ve already encountered this problem.
- Have you? So what do you suggest?
- I think you should take it to a hardware workshop and get it fixed there.
- Gosh! What a nuisance!
A nyomtatóból kifogy a tinta
- Why doesn’t this wretched machine function properly? There are blotches of black ink all over!
- I think the toner is running short of ink. Why don’t you have a look?
- Well, what should I do then?
- Go and buy a new one or get the old one refilled.
- What does this latter option translate to in terms of costs?
- I’m not sure but a refill sounds a cheaper solution to me.
- Let me see. It seems to be a user-friendly model so the removal of the toner should pose no problem. There you are! I’ll take it with me tomorrow and see if I can get it right.
- Right. Good luck.