Egy cég standja az Állásbörzén
One of the best opportunities for both new graduates and companies to find each other’s best choice Is a yearly organized venue called “Állásbörze” at the Budapest Technical University. It has a 15-years-history and it is a well known exhibition by now, where big multinational companies as well as smaller ventures are represented. 220 companies participated last year, and the number of visitors was up to 10.000. Exhibition stands are available to rent on 3 floors of the central (K) building of the Technical University. Their sizes range from 3,2 – 12 sqm, and they have basic parts: white walls, counter, table, chairs.
Following extras can be rented at additional price:
• Standing display cabinet, lockable
• Table display cabinet, lockable
• Hanging handout holder
• Bar chair
• Wall shelf
• Standing rack
• TV and video set
• Internet connection
• Custom made stand sign (with logo)
• Interview cabin
• Storage cabin
Companies bring their own inside decoration: interesting picture from the company’s life, old pictures, photos of teams at work or photos of owner or managers. It is possible to show promotional films, slides. Brochures, handouts, branded or unbranded gifts are offered to visitors usually.
Párbeszéd az Állásbörzén
- Good afternoon. My name is Mészáros Tamás. May I ask you in which areas are you offering jobs and what kind of colleagues are you looking for? I mean what qualification do you require?
- Good afternoon, thank you for visiting us. First of all, let me give you some handouts with information about our company.
- Thank you. I‘ve read much about your company in the press and on the internet. Also, a friend of mine works there and he seems to be very satisfied and motivated.
- Good to hear that. Yes, we can offer a very competitive and motivating compensation package for young graduates.
- I’m going to finish my university studies in July. My diploma will be about computer software development.
- That’s good, IT experts are always needed. But I must tell you, that our recruitment system is different from others. We have a database of applicants which we keep updated. Once a vacancy occurs – it can be by personnel development or by way of promoting a colleague to a higher position or if someone leaves the company – we run the final interviews with the most promising applicants. The last round is always with the would-be boss, who is the number one decision maker.
- I see. This means, I can apply for an IT job with a CV?
- And a motivation letter, plus photo, please.
- All right, I will. Thank you for your help. Good bye.
- Good bye.