- Hello Mr Smith. How are you?
- I’m fine thank you. How are you, Mr Brown?
- I’m fine too. Just wondered if you could pop into my office tomorrow morning to go through last month results?
- Sure. The only problem is that I was going to ask you if I could come in to work an hour later tomorrow as it is my daughter’s school performance at 9 am, but if it is a problem I understand.
- You should go and see your daughter’s school show and come and see me afterwards. Can you make it by 10.30?
- Of course, I can. Thank you.
- See you tomorrow.
- See you tomorrow.
Területvezetői gyűlés egyeztetése e-mailen
- Dear All,
- Please note that we would like to invite you to a meeting on June 20th at 9 am at the Head office. As I’m sure you are all very busy at this time of the year, in case the 20th is a difficult date we can also do the 21st and 24th instead. Could all of you please come back to me within the next 24 hour with your RSVPs so that we can settle on the best possible date for all of you.
- With many thanks,
- Kind regards,
- Mrs. Black
- Secretary of Mr. Fabian
- Head of Operations
Vezérig. titkárnője vendéggel telefonon
- Hello, Mrs. Green. How are you?
- Hello. I’m very well thank you. So, what time will you be arriving?
- I think, I’ll be at your office by 11 am, but it really depends on the morning traffic coming in from the airport.
- Sure. I’ll put you into Mr. Thomas’ diary for 11 and please call me in case you get delayed. We’ll be waiting for you with some breakfast as I’m sure your early morning flight will only serve coffee.
- Thank you, that’s very kind. Also, please don’t forget to arrange for someone to take me around to all departments after the meeting with Mr. Thomas.
- I think Mr. Thomas is planning to take you around himself. We have also booked a table at a nearby restaurant for lunch for the two of you.
- Great. Thank you. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
- Me too. Have a good flight. See you tomorrow.